As we go about our daily routine, it is important that we exercise some safety and security vehicle tips.
The following tips serve just as a reminder as you may already be familiar with these.
Car Safety & Security Tips:
- Don’t leave valuables exposed in your vehicle.
- Park your vehicle in a secure location.
- Ensure the area is adequately lit if you are returning at nightfall.
- Keep your doors and windows locked.
- Install a GPS Tracking System.
- Never leave your vehicle running when unattended.
- Don’t drive under the influence of alcohol.
- Place an etching or special marking on your vehicle.
- Plan your route.
- Be aware of your surrounding at all times.
To benefit from a 20% discount coupon on your GPS Vehicle tracker, click here